Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stuff Stephen Hates #6: Guillermo Vargas (that Mother Fucker)

Ooooooo... I just read about and I NEED to dedicate a hate message to this guy. So, apparently this mother fucker, Guillermo Vargas thinks he's an artist. And he decided to take a stray dog off of the street, tie it up in a gallery and say "look! ART!," and let the poor thing starve to death. And apparently people agreed and said "wow, we're dumb... that's gotta be art because and artist said it was art therefore, it must be art. This mother fucker. He says that it was intended to send a message about the thousands of other dogs out there that starve to death every day. Well, ya know what asshole, you DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL A DOG YOURSELF!!! If I had been in the musuem, I would have, at least fed the thing, if not rescue it myself. What the fuck did the poor dog do to you, you son of a bitch! And now, apparently another gallery wants to give him a "showing." What's next, fucker? A bum? Tie up some poor homeless guy and have patrons throw rocks and tin cans at him? You sick fuck? The poor dog didn't have to die. Don't dodge it. YOU KILLED IT! You fucker. ugh... if I had more time, I write for page after page about how much I hate this guy right now... but I've got shit to do. Let it be known.... this ass hole is the official king of assholes. I hope someone hits you with a Mac truck, mother fucker.

I am here to officially say that not everything is art. I'm all for pushing peoples' boundaries. and if you want to hurt yourself and call it are, go ahead. If you want to drive nails thru your penis, go ahead. If you want to starve yourself, go ahead. But not the dog. Dogs are great; they love you unconditionally; they're there for you when you need them; and they would never understand why some sick fuck would tie them up and let them starve to death. I hope you rot in hell, fucker. You sick dirty dog-killing dick head asshole fuck face bastard.

love,
stephen

No comments: